We have the expertise and experience to help companies to develop and implement KM strategy. We will work with companies to identify their core and non-core activities and value adding and non-value adding activities. Knowledge value chain analysis will be used to analyze and establish the importance of the different activities in delivering their final product/service. We will help companies to harness their tacit knowledge in addition to explicit knowledge to achieve competitive advantage.
We aim to create value for our clients in three domains:
- Strategic domain – complete knowledge-based roadmap comprised of KM enablers and processes to support your company’s business strategy
- Managerial domain – methodologies for knowledge creation and knowledge assessment to incorporate into your management decisions
- Operational domain – processes for the creation, development, protection and application of knowledge to supplement the value of your business operation
When do you need our help?
- Planning to start up a new knowledge-based company (e.g. high technology companies)
- Trying to grow your knowledge-based enterprise
- Considering investing in a knowledge-based company
- Developing strategic alliances
- Licensing IP/technologies
Contact us to discuss potential projects and engagements.